Skip to main content

Work Permits

Need a Work Permit

Click here to download and print a Work Permit. 



  • Do drop your completed work permit to Ms. Gwen in the AHS College and Career Center.
  • Do come to pick up permits during breaks, lunch or after school 

Happy Working!


Work Permit Facts

Requirements for a Work Permit:

  • minimum GPA of 2.0
  • get the job 1st.....then turn in the completed work permit to Ms. Gwen.  You need to have it signed by your Employer & your Parents. 

Summer Work Permit

  • During summer or vacation breaks applications can be processed at the AUSD Student Services Office located at 2050 Challenger Ave, (call Erin Gilcrist-Brown for an appointment at 337-7072 press 0). You will need the following documents to process your completed work permit application:
    • Your Social Security Card 
    • Proof of Age (Choose One):  Birth Certificate, Passport, California ID or Drivers License