Personal Insight Questions Video
The UC Application is online. As of August 1st you can begin your UC application. You can SUBMIT your UC Application anytime after November 1st until the 30th.
- What you will need in order to fill out your UC Application:
- Your Transcript
- Test Scores
- Social Security Number
- Citizenship status
- Annual income: for 2014 and 2015 (your parents' if you're a dependent; yours if you're independent.) This is optional unless you're applying for a fee waiver or for the Educational Opportunity Program.
- Four Personal Insight Questions: These personal Insight questions should be exactly that -- personal. This is your opportunity to tell us about yourself -- your hopes, ambitions, life experiences, inspirations. We encourage you to take your time on this assignment. Be open. Be reflective. Find your individual voice and express it honestly.
- Credit Card - each application is $70 per school. You can apply for a fee waiver within the online application and be notified immediately whether you have qualified. You will need to provide your family's income and the number of people supported by that income. If you qualify you will be give four application Fee Waivers.
- Print your receipt
- Check your email regularly! If they have a question about your application they will contact you via email.
- Order your Test Score Reports - If you are applying to more than one UC you can send your scores to only one school and they will add them to your UC application for all the other UCs.
- Look for your Application Acknowledgment
- Update your Application
- Await the decision
- Submit your transcripts (if admitted)
- Changes in your academic record