- All EMPLOYED students under the age of 18 are required to have a work permit!
- During the School year students applying for work permits are required to possess and maintain a minimum G.P.A. of a 2.0
- Work Permit Applications are available in the AHS College Career Center. You will need the following documents to process your completed work permit application:
Original Social Security Card
Proof of Age: Birth Certificate, Passport, California ID or Drivers License
- Completed applications may be turned in at the AHS College Career Center for processing between 8:30am-3pm .
- Students may pick-up processed work permits the following day during morning break or after school
- During summer or vacation breaks applications can be processed at the AUSD Student Services Office located at 2200 Central Ave, Suite B (call Robyn Williams for an appointment at 337-7072). You will need to provide your Social Security Card AND Proof of Age